Seems as though several of the posters believe juries are a waste of time. Maybe they have a large investment in a rope company?
WannaBeRancher, I agree innocent until proven guilty is good, the other side of that coin, the fact he hit these innocent people is quite enough proof. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the criminals having more rights than the victims of their careless behavior
A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by people who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and stuff like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause twice as many accidents.
awhit, Please be reminded this driver is innocent until proven guilty.
No matter what the car is or how bad the map is. Because of another foolish Drunk driver 3 adults and a KID went to the hospital because one man thought he was invincible. Send him to prison quit giving people slaps on the hand and be done with them they are terrants to people that try to make community's better.
Sorry...I don't want to be so rude, but is that all you folks do is sit on the VA website and "knit pick" these stories....goodness if you need google to figure out where this has taken place, you need a little more than a map....
I have a great website for you.....GET A LIFE.COM
Do you see the search box at the top of this article? Do you see where you have the option of choosing 'Google archives' and that it indicates that it is 'powered by Google'?
The maps at the end of the articles are obviously the trade off for having the Advocate archives available via Google.
I think you need to get used to them. I don't believe they are going anywhere.
They haven't figured out yet how ridiculous their maps are. I don't think there is anyone there capable of removing them.
Honda Acura? Ain't that the same non-exsistant car that was in a wreck a while back off that turn on Delmar? It's one or the other . Honda or Acura?
Why is this map pointing to Nueces and East St?