Comments

• This comment only meant, he was glad his precious grandson didn't have to die without his grandpa by his side comforting him.
    It is a really hard thing to watch someone die and you have no control over it, nor can save them.
    His grandpa just was glad his grandbaby saw a familiar face and heard his voice before he died. We all don't want our loved ones to dye alone. And we all want to stay by their sides to comfort them.... This family have suffer enough with a lost of a lovely baby boy for others who don't know whom they are to think that they would even hurt anyone so precious.So why even say thing not known to be true.

August 6, 2011 at 3:53 p.m.
  • There is more to this story than they are reporting. The heat factor does not make sense. The whole house would have been feeling the effects of the heat and the 5 month old baby would have been at a higher risk of heat exhaustion. It is so sad that a baby had to die. My prayers for the family and for the little one they still have I pray for the safety of that child.

August 6, 2011 at 2:22 p.m.
  • All children go to Heaven. Our hart goes out to the family.

God Bless Gary White

August 6, 2011 at 1:17 p.m.
  • I can only assume it was very hot in the vehicle or the house, if this is in fact a heat related death.

Maybe the autopsy will clear up some of my questions.

August 6, 2011 at 12:58 p.m.
  • francesg: nobody will really know what that comment meant except for the grandpa

August 6, 2011 at 11:46 a.m.
  • Vasquez: "I'm glad I was able to see him and he was able to see me just one last time."
    There is something unsettling about that comment.

His grandpa just was glad his grandbaby saw a familiar face and heard his voice before he died. We all don't want our loved ones to dye alone. And we all want to stay by their sides to comfort them. If only when my Momma passed away, I could of held her hand and comforted her. I would go back in time to do that if only I could.

My heart goes out to this family. It's so sad to lose a child so young. Heat will kill you if you don't keep liquids down, and a a/c on. Fans just are not going to get it for some. My prayers will be with you all during this time of sorrow.

August 6, 2011 at 11:34 a.m.
  • I hope to God there was no foul play in his death. I don't understand the possibility of heat being a factor in his death. If indeed it was, he should have been showing signs before that. And if so, why wasn't he taken to the doctor/hospital. A terrible tragedy. And the poor innocent babies are the ones to have to suffer.

August 6, 2011 at 11:16 a.m.
  • prayers go out to this family no matter the cirrcumstances. Noone deserves to lose a child. Your baby is in the best of places. From my family to yours I hope you find peace in these difficult times.

August 6, 2011 at 9:24 a.m.

August 6, 2011 at 7:45 a.m.
  • My heart goes out to the family. What a tragedy. They do need to know just what caused the baby's death as they have the 5 mo. old and if there is some heredity factor involved the family needs to know so the 5 mo. old can be checked out. In the meantime, I just simply refuse to go outside with my grandbaby who is a year old once it gets close to noon. They cannot tolerate heat as we can. If you do need to go out take water with you so they can keep hydrated. The very young and old are less tolerant to the heat we are dealing with for the time being. In the meantime, my heart aches for this family and the loss of their precious baby.

August 6, 2011 at 3:22 a.m.
  • what a terrible tragedy. i hope they find out why he died. these young people also have a 5 month old?? I pray for that child as well.

August 5, 2011 at 8:58 p.m.