Comments

• I wanted to comment on the article where it stated that both suspect and victim had a criminal record but I guess it was deleted. I could have guessed. All the gang activity that is going on in Victoria is scary. The lifestyle they choose is the reason all this violence is going on and people are getting killed. Come on people, you participate in the gang activity sooner lor later you're gonna pay. It's sad that they don't think about what it does to all family members, especially the young children.

August 3, 2011 at 1:27 p.m.
  • I wonder if this had anything to do with that assault with deadly weapon charge he got a while back.

August 1, 2011 at 11:16 p.m.
  • What was the motive here?

August 1, 2011 at 12:32 p.m.
  • The person who committed Re-read the head line “Suspect Arrested” It’s people in the community yourself who make it harder for those who do change! Let the family grieve instead of accusing people and making the matter any worse for them.

August 1, 2011 at 11:46 a.m.
  • The person who committed Re-read the head line “Suspect Arrested” It’s people in the community yourself who make it harder for those who do change! Let the family grieve instead of accusing people and making the make their matter any worse.

August 1, 2011 at 11:45 a.m.
  • HE WAS A SON, BROTHER,NEPHEW,FIANCE,FRIEND BUT MORE IMPORTANT HE WAS A DADDY. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO THESE BABIES ? TATUM LOVED HER DADDY AND LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING HIM. THIS WAS JULY THE MONTH SHE SPENT AT HER DADDYS HOUSE. SHE WAS HERE SPENDING HER VERY LAST MONTH WITH HER DADDY ! I AM GLAD THE SHOOTER WAS CAUGHT, I WONDER IF HE LEFT ANY BABIES TO LIVE THIER LIFE WITHOUT HIM-BY CHOICE !!! HE IS SICK...........MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE DAVILAS. MAY DANIEL REST IN PEACE.

August 1, 2011 at 10:31 a.m.
  • Don't tell me, Marcus turned his life around, right? Yea whatever. I know you all are out there reading this. Remember, there are more of us then there are of you. We are law abiding citizens who are tired of your %$#@!%. If you know who they are, turn them in and give closure to this family.

August 1, 2011 at 10:03 a.m.
  • Daniel you will be missed. So sad for such a great young man. May you Rest in Peace. The entire Davila family is in my Prayers.

August 1, 2011 at 9:03 a.m.
  • I'm glad they caught that piece of crap and I hope they catch the rest of those cowards. They all deserve to be put away for the rest of their useless life.

August 1, 2011 at 8:13 a.m.