Could you pass 10th-grade social studies?
The following questions were adapted from the 2010, 10th grade social studies TAKS test.
1. Which document created the first national government for the United States?
2. What increased as a result of the passage of the 15th Amendment?
3. "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." That excerpt from the Gettysburg Address best characterizes what political idea?
1. Articles of Confederation
2. The political participation of African-Americans
3. Representative government
Source: Texas Education Agency