Comments

• Famijoly.

I find it interesting that people use God (or rather HIS name) to attack others. That is what you are doing. There is one thing I cannot stand, Famijoly or should I say two. People, who say the things you say, and people who uses misinformation, conspiracy theories, half-truths, and spread rumors about someone or a group.

If what you said is true, then please air it out. Put it all of it on the line. The lady solider and her family don’t deserve the bashing you gave her. Lying is a form of hate.

November 15, 2011 at 1:17 a.m.
  • Interesting. I'm just now "checking back" to see how this thread is going. I see someone identifying as "Writein" addressed a comment toward me. However, my original comment was apparently pulled.

Writein...To answer your post, Yes I've heard of Osama. I am sitting down. Everything I wrote is true. I do not hate anyone.

God bless you and keep you.

November 15, 2011 at 1:01 a.m.

November 12, 2011 at 9:04 p.m.
  • Wonderful story! Thank you for your sacrifices, Sgt. Adam and Davion. Wishing you all the best this holiday season and all year long.

November 12, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.
  • What a beautiful story. Thank you for serving our country, Sgt. Adam. What a wonderful way to celebrate Veterans Day.

November 12, 2011 at 8:53 a.m.
  • Wonderful story, God bless them.

November 12, 2011 at 7:27 a.m.
  • Famijoly.

Ever heard of Osama? Then sit down and stop lying and stop hating.

November 12, 2011 at 3:04 a.m.

November 12, 2011 at 12:48 a.m.
  • I think this is an absolute wonderful story!!!! I wish I could have seen the smiles on their faces!!! I am proud of this Mom and proud of her son. I can only imagine how hard it is on both. Hope yall enjoy the next few days and God Speed till yall can be together again!!! My prayers are with you both---

November 11, 2011 at 6:43 p.m.