Names, charges released in Cuero drug round-up
Cuero police have released the names and charges of the 22 people arrested Friday in "Operation Spring Cleaning."
Twenty were arrested during a warrant roundup Friday morning with two arrests being made Friday afternoon, said Cuero Police Chief Jay Lewis.
According to a news release, those arrested included: • Delivery of a controlled substance: Guadalupe Gamez Jr., 26; Linda Gamez, 52, two counts; Angelica Olvera, 31; Rebecca Hernandez, 49; Jessica Ortiz, 22; Terry Nobles, 55; Allen Johnson, 56; and Gary Garcia, 25.
• Delivery of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone: Simon Hernandez, 26, two counts; Kevin Ortiz, 27; Derek Sembera, 25, two counts; Joseph Varela, 29.
• Delivery of a controlled substance, delivery of marijuana; possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver: Daniel "Buddy" DeLosSantos, 23.
• Delivery of a controlled substance, delivery of marijuana, Josh Chaffin, 32.
• Retaliation: Valdemir Barnett 48.
• Burglary of a habitation: Michael Rodriguez, 21, Raul Varela, 21.
• Theft: Maria Liendo, 28, and Julio Rodriguez, 29.
• Burglary of a habitation, violation probation for escape, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon: Dusty Riedel, 17.
• Possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana: Risa Daniels, 32.
• Possession of narcotic paraphernalia, possession of marijuana: Thomas Santacruz, 60.