Comments

• It's about time somebody threw a monkey wrench into the machine, way to go Emett....

May 16, 2012 at 3:36 p.m.
  • Good comments, I hope you guys are able to attend. A work-session is just like a council meeting and will be open to the public and televised.

Maybe we could add a Q&A for people after any council discussion and/or staff presentation. In my experience it’s usually best to have staff give a presentation and then open up for questions. Things seem to go smoother. Of course this is just my opinion but I'd be willing to bet the other council members wouldn’t mind something like this. I’ll ask if we can have a Q&A session.

Thanks,
    Paul Polasek

May 16, 2012 at 11:57 a.m.
  • roberttx, agreed.

May 16, 2012 at 9:48 a.m.
  • said work session needs to be open to the public with time for questions

May 16, 2012 at 9:26 a.m.
  • Ultimately, wherever it is built someone will be upset over its location. Therefore it should be built in the location where it will be the most cost efficient and effective. Period!

May 16, 2012 at 9:17 a.m.
  • I think it will be a good idea to have a worksession on the topic. Discussing it all together will give all the councili members a chance to listen together and be on the same page about the facts, even if we don't all agree.

I look forward to it.

Paul Polasek

May 16, 2012 at 8:54 a.m.
  • "Alvarez settled on requesting that the engineers - Austin-based Camp, Dresser and McKee - give the council a full report on its findings, analysis and selection process."

Fine with me as long as #1 the bill for this report is presented at the same time so we can find out how much this "request" will cost and #2 Alverez explains why he couldn't understand the existing reports/data.

May 15, 2012 at 10:10 p.m.
  • bravo mr alvarez, bravo

May 15, 2012 at 9:43 p.m.