Reuben's Journey - Week 13
Mahi Mahi Pico de Gallo tacos
• 1 Tbsp. H-E-B light olive oil
• 3/4 cup H-E-B Couscous
• 1 can H-E-B black beans, rinsed and drained
• 3 frozen mahi mahi fillet
• 1 package H-E-B ready-set-go pico de gallo
• 2 medium avocados, sliced in half
• 6 H-E-B corn tortillas
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Heat a large skillet over medium heat for two minutes. Add olive oil, couscous, pico de gallo, beans and one cup water. Stir. Place mahi mahi over the couscous mixture and cover. Cook 15-20 minutes or until mahi mahi flakes from the center with a fork; stir until well combined.
Scoop out avocado from the peel, put in a mixing bowl and cream.
Divide mahi mahi mixture among each tortilla and serve with a dollop of avocado.
Makes: 6 servings
Total calories 250, total fat 11, saturated fat 2g, cholesterol 10mg, sodium 170 mg, total carbohydrate 25g, fiber 9g, sugar 2g, protein 9g