High-priced home burns (Video)

A house fire occurred at 208 Creekridge Drive in Victoria Friday evening.
  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close

A two-story home in the 200 block of Creekridge Drive caught fire Friday evening.

An Advocate reporter and photographer are at the scene.

Victoria Fire Department is working on extinguishing the blaze. Windy conditions has caused the fire to spread across the roof.

The house is vacant, but the owners live out of the area, said Lori Burris, daughter-in-law of owners. They have owned it for four months.

Visit VictoriaAdvocate.com for the latest and pick up Saturday's paper for the full story.


  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close