Best of the Rest
Nave Museum• WHAT: Dia de los Muertos Exhibit
• WHEN: Through Dec. 15
• HOURS: Noon-4 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday, noon-7 p.m. Thursday, closed Monday
• WHERE: 306 W. Commercial St., Victoria
• ADMISSION: Donations are accepted
FOR INFO: Call 361-576-8227 or visit navemuseum.com.
UHV/ABR Reading Series: Christopher Howell• WHEN: Noon-1 p.m. Thursday
• WHERE: University of Houston-Victoria, Alcorn Auditorium (UW 204), 3007 N. Ben Wilson St., Victoria
• COST: Free
• FOR INFO: Call 361-570-4848.
'Buck Wild' film screening• WHEN: 7 p.m. Thursday
WHERE: Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts, 214 N. Main St., Victoria
COST: $5; tickets available at the Welder Center box office• FOR INFO: Contact the Welder Center Box Office at 361-570-8587.
Second Saturday Cruise Night• WHEN: 6-8 p.m. Saturday
• WHERE: AutoZone parking lot, 4303 N. Navarro St., Victoria
• COST: Free
• FOR INFO: Contact Rudy Gonzalez at 361-676-1554.
Goliad Market Days• WHEN: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
• WHERE: Courthouse Square, Goliad
• FOR INFO: Call the Goliad Chamber of Commerce at 361-645-3563.
Angels and More Craft Shows• WHEN: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday
• WHERE: John Wesley United Methodist Church, 8300 Zac Lentz Parkway, Victoria
• FOR INFO: Call Lianne Vlasin at 361-571-4199.
Sunburst U.S.A. Beauty and Baby pageant• WHEN: 11 a.m. Saturday
• WHERE: Victoria Mall, 7800 N. Navarro St., Victoria
• FOR INFO: Visit sunburstbeauty.com, facebook.com/cheryl.sunburst or pick up an application at the Victoria Mall.
Golden Crescent CASA's Fifth Annual Holiday Wine Pairing• WHEN: 7-10 p.m. Friday
• WHERE: Victoria Art League Building, 905 S Bridge St., Victoria
COST: $75 • FOR INFO: Call Golden Crescent CASA at 361-573-3734.
Christmas in November Arts and Crafts Sale Fundraiser• WHEN: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday
• WHERE: Victoria County Senior Citizens Murray Center, 603 E. Murray St., Victoria
COST: $1 admission for adults, and children are free. $5 to-go sausage plates for sale. • FOR INFO: Call the Victoria County Senior Citizens Murray Center at 361-576-2189.
To submit events for area performances, plays, productions, fundraisers or museum exhibits, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to get them into the calendar is 2 p.m. Tuesday before publication.