My First Job: Michael A. Kostella
• Name: Michael A. Kostella
• Age: 35
• City of residence: Victoria
• Current title: Owner of PJ's Seafood and Diner
• First job: My first job was at the family business, PJ's Seafood and Diner. I learned how to filet fish at 6 years old. In the summer, when I was 12 or 13, I'd be behind the counter cutting fish or weighing shrimp. It's how I got my money for the movies.
• What it taught me: I learned the value of a dollar. I had to work to get it. That's also where I got my work ethic. You can't slack off when you work for Dad.
My First Job is a feature that highlights people's first - or wackiest - job and what they learned from the experience. Please limit responses to 100 words or fewer. Responses may be edited for style, content or length. A photo of the jobholder accompanies the feature.