Comments

• If our esteemed leaders in Washington were actually doing their jobs instead of pandering for votes, the state of Arizona would not have to pass a law stating that it is against the law to break the law!

April 24, 2010 at 11:34 a.m.

• a few years ago I was in Mesa Arizona and I was startled by the abundance of illegal aliens everywhere! the aliens are here is this what the Maya meant was going to happen in 2012?

April 23, 2010 at 8:13 p.m.

• whatever the US needs the US gets! illegal drugs or illegal labor!

April 23, 2010 at 8:09 p.m.

• IDK, maybe the president does have any experience with border crossings, after all Lake Michigan,you know Chicago has a coastline on it, is the only one of the Great Lakes located wholly in the US.

He is only use to dealing with those Canadian drug cartel members that run their boats across Lake Erie
    Lake Huron
    Lake Ontario
    Lake Superior
    You know, those Northern area drug and human smugglers.

April 23, 2010 at 7:04 p.m.

• N45, totally agree. It’s about time we take our borders back. That glass bubble that Obama and his idiots continue to walk in circles with no direction. They just don’t have a clue. People are being killed on our borders, are they truly that stupid? Texas better get off its butt are we will be having a lot more problems and it is bad now. Mexico another Columbia from 80’s and it’s at our back door… If it’s not stopped now it want be long it will be in the heart of south Texas

April 23, 2010 at 6:29 p.m.

• N45- I AGREE COMPLETELY!!! Other states like Texas and California should follow in Arizona's footsteps. I praise the Az Governor for doing this. It is about freakin time.

April 23, 2010 at 5:56 p.m.

• the question should be to shut up about it or not ,for it can not be stopped.

October 20, 2009 at 11:14 p.m.

• Are we going back to this? Just drop it, let it go unless you can do something about it. And just in case Mr. Arpaoi has not authority to arrest illegal aliens unless they are doing something illegal, like any other folks. Heck, if that is the case, our Sheriff should hang out at Kaliente or any other predominantly Latino club and arrest all of them people unless you can provide IDs that shows that you are legal. Shoot, I remember in Korea, if you didnt have an ID card, automatically you were thought to be a North Korean. Just in case, I am referring to racial profiling and I do mind just getting stop because I am Latino. If you white folks want to do something about it, dont buy any lettuce, tomatoes, dont buy anything that might had been picked by them. Or perhaps, find out if your houses were built by them, if they were, please move out and find houses that were built by "legal" people. Our borders need to be secure but not at my expense. I hate the ACLU but I would contact them in a heart beat if I get stopped because I look Latino. Our faces would be the yellow starts my friends and I would say, screw that.

October 20, 2009 at 10:03 p.m.

• I would like to see it stopped, but I know enough to know that it would be a huge political headache for anyone that supported that publicly. We are on the fast train to economical disaster, but our politicians will not step up and deal with it, in fear of the fallout.

October 20, 2009 at 12:24 p.m.