Comments

• Best of luck, Trysta. May good fortune follow you where ever you may go.

But what we really want to know is what imcompent the staffers/board members are are at the paper. Send me a personal message (wink), no one will know...

March 25, 2011 at 11:43 p.m.

• VBB: tO YOUR, "..we could even change it so women could have multiple husbands" Many of'em already do, they're just not THEIR OWN hubbies.

March 25, 2011 at 11:51 a.m.

• TRYSTA: FIRST, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MOVE. Some goofball from the OK-MO-ARK complex (ain't they tho?) might ask what prompted some of your copy, SMOKIN' those grapevines maybe? The song, "Ain't nobody's buz'ness but my own" should apply to your proposed item. It's kinda like that gal who tried to buy a wool coat (Oh shucks, the VISD didn't define "coat" for her). The old gent brought out two identical coats. One at $75 and one at $150. "What's the difference?" "The second one is made of VIRGIN wool." "For $75 I don't care what those sheep do at night."
    The cram it down your throat is like more than one has said, "The biggest hindrance to "bringing others to Christ" is the so- called Christians. Sad but true.
    Again keep'em stirred up. It does'em good. YOU KNOW HOW TO POST MORE, even from the OK-MO-ARK. Hugs.
    ***

March 25, 2011 at 11:46 a.m.

• Oh and good luck Trysta - thanks for the thoughtful and provocative blogs and articles!

March 24, 2011 at 11:21 p.m.

• Why on earth a women would want multiple husbands is beyond me - I'm sure most women would agree that one is enough and if it's not there's always batteries.

;-)

March 24, 2011 at 11:19 p.m.

• I agree on the legalization of Polygamy...we could even change it so women could have multiple husbands : )

March 24, 2011 at 10:56 p.m.

• No, you can't go because I Love those topics! Those would be fun to discuss here. I would add to the list, "Ain't your business that I drank the remaining bottle of Chardonnay after using a fourth of a cup for shrimp scampi. I'm not driving anywhere." and "I'm gonna make shrimp scampi every night until the gulf shrimp is radioactive and/or my Chardonnay is radioactive." Oh and, "Germany is ditching nuclear energy" and "spent nuclear fuel is highly radioactive and used for making nuclear weapons" and "Does She own stock in the fish industry" and "Why isn't polygamy legal for consenting adults?" to name a few. =P

March 24, 2011 at 9:54 p.m.